Mica Mica is offline
Junior Member

Default Record Apple Music

Hello to all,

How can I save music from Spotify so that I can listen offline and on other devices also, in my car for example, on a storage device? I was told that it is possible and I found on google som many information that I am not quite sure which to follow

Thanks
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Shaun Shaun is offline

--
Mica

If you're hearing music from an apple; I would suggest seeing a
psychiatrist. They have medicine available that will make it go away!

Shaun

Mica Mica is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
"Mica" wrote in message ...

Hello to all,

How can I save music from Spotify so that I can listen offline and on
other devices also, in my car for example, on a storage device? I was
told that it is possible and I found on google som many information that
I am not quite sure which to follow

Thanks

--
Mica

If you're hearing music from an apple; I would suggest seeing a
psychiatrist. They have medicine available that will make it go away!

Shaun
Pff....sorry, you are right...but no need to get so offensive.
I was referring to saving apple streams, not Spotify.
I was googling on how to do this and found and read about Spotify offering the offline mode, must have stuck with me...my mistake, but again, no need to be offensive
RollingStone RollingStone is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hello to all,

How can I save music from Spotify so that I can listen offline and on other devices also, in my car for example, on a storage device? I was told that it is possible and I found on google som many information that I am not quite sure which to follow

Thanks
http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_...le_itunes.html does this help?
however, saving music from apple doesnŽt mean you can also transfer, youŽd have to convert to other format than the apple one. Or buy an apple device
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Shaun Shaun is offline

"Mica" wrote in message ...

Shaun;990970 Wrote:
"Mica" wrote in message ...

[...]

Putting aside my sense of humour. Applian Director and Replay media capture
suite would do it.
I have it; it is useful for video and audio.

Good luck, and may for force be with you!!

Shaun