Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Old August 5th 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

> wrote in message
>
> And Lexus Dealers have courtesy drivers to pick up your car.

Behringer - the Lexus of audio gear !

Old August 5th 13, 09:56 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

>> > I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers

>> > like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

>> Ouch.
>>
>> I'll be the first to say Hank's material ain't my cup o' tea, but he's
>> more
>>
>> than shown a level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to this group and
>> has
>>
>> done it in a civil manner.
>>
>> Care to post some examples of your work?
>>
>> just curious.
>>

>> Poly

> I don't give a damn about his "level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to
> this group" and it wasn't me who brought up >anybody's musicianship or
> monetary compensation into the thread.

Your statement "3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck
beerhole" sounded like a dig at his music to me.
If not, and I'm misreading, my appologies.

Poly

Old August 5th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

"Don Pearce" > wrote in message

> Time for <ctrl> K. See if you can guess what that does on my news
> reader.
>
> Hint - I won't know if you got it right.

Let's see, <CTRL> K . That would be K for Kook then.

Old August 5th 13, 10:20 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve

polymod wrote:

> > wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

> >> Ouch.
> >>
> >> I'll be the first to say Hank's material ain't my cup o' tea, but he's
> >> more
> >>
> >> than shown a level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to this group and
> >> has
> >>
> >> done it in a civil manner.
> >>
> >> Care to post some examples of your work?
> >>
> >> just curious.
> >>

> >> Poly

> > I don't give a damn about his "level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to
> > this group" and it wasn't me who brought up >anybody's musicianship or
> > monetary compensation into the thread.

> Your statement "3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck
> beerhole" sounded like a dig at his music to me.
> If not, and I'm misreading, my appologies.
>
> Poly

"Never wise up a chump." - W. C. Fields

Old August 6th 13, 01:57 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron C[_2_]

On 8/5/2013 1:36 PM, Don Pearce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:20:25 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Monday, August 5, 2013 11:12:53 AM UTC-5, david gourley wrote:
>>> " > said...news:81f2f578-1ce8-4d98-
>>>
>>> :
>>>
>>> -snippage-

>>> But you turned the 'question' into a tirade.
>>>
>>> It's apparently easier for you to waste money trying to squeeze the buffalo
>>>
>>> **** out of a nickel than to take a couple of simple steps to achieve
>>>
>>> customer satisfaction.
>>>
>>> david

>> I didn't "turn" it into anything. Just every moron with an opinion desperate to look like hot shot expert instead of answering the question started to posting their irrelevant tirades.

> Time for <ctrl> K. See if you can guess what that does on my news
> reader.
>
> Hint - I won't know if you got it right.

I've been visiting here for ~30 years, and I'm still amazed
by the confused/befuddled/hostile/etc., reactions of folks
(often with an attitude) that drop in out of the blue with
some rant or revelation or whatever.

Thankfully, in time they go away.

[Note: I did the >ctrl>K thing some time ago.]
==
Later...
Ron Capik
Old August 6th 13, 05:43 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich

Ron C > wrote:

> On 8/5/2013 1:36 PM, Don Pearce wrote:
> > On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:20:25 -0700 (PDT), "
> > > wrote:

> said...news:81f2f578-1ce8-4d98- >>> >>>
> : >>> >>> -snippage- >>> >>>> How else I
> supposed to act when simple question: >>> >>>> "Anybody having same
> problems with Behringer mixers?" >>> >>>> somehow gets turned into driving
> recalled Lexus to a dealership? >>> >>> >>> But you turned the 'question'
> into a tirade. >>> >>> It's apparently easier for you to waste money
> trying to squeeze the buffalo >>> >>> **** out of a nickel than to take a
> couple of simple steps to achieve >>> >>> customer satisfaction. >>> >>>
> david >> >> I didn't "turn" it into anything. Just every moron with an
> opinion desperate to look like hot shot expert instead of answering the
> question started to posting their irrelevant tirades. > > Time for <ctrl>
> K. See if you can guess what that does on my news > reader. > > Hint - I
> won't know if you got it right. > > d > I've been visiting here for ~30
> years, and I'm still amazed by the confused/befuddled/hostile/etc.,
> reactions of folks (often with an attitude) that drop in out of the blue
> with some rant or revelation or whatever.
>
> Thankfully, in time they go away.
>
> [Note: I did the >ctrl>K thing some time ago.]

Eventually we get their goat, and then offer them cabrito tacos.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
YouTube.Com/WalkinayMusic
Old August 6th 13, 07:51 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

> wrote in message
>
> I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers
> like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.
> Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house,
> put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home
> until my kids turned teenagers.

I also have a regular gig (stand-up comedy) entertaining the old dears at
retirement homes. My jokes aren't very funny, but they **** themselves
anyway ....

Old August 6th 13, 03:22 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:51:08 AM UTC-5, geoff wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers

> > like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

> > Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house,

> > put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home

> > until my kids turned teenagers.

> I also have a regular gig (stand-up comedy) entertaining the old dears at
>
> retirement homes. My jokes aren't very funny, but they **** themselves
>
> anyway ....
>

> geoff

Here in Dallas 1 hour of piano music in retirement home pays more than trio of 3 chord geetar twangers get for entire night in red neck beer hole. And that's after moving truck load of gear and loosing their hearing after hours at 130 dB.