Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Old August 1st 13, 11:00 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 3:50:08 PM UTC-5, Mike Rivers wrote:
> On 8/1/2013 3:10 PM, wrote:
>

> > I posted this to find out if anybody having the SAME PROBLEMS WITH

> > THE UNITS.

> I see essentially that same question often on these forums, usually in
>
> the simpler form of "Has anyone else had this problem?"
>

> > Never asked for any "affirmation" or "backing".

> But by asking that question, you really are asking for affirmation or
>
> backing. Otherwise what difference would it make if someone else had the
>
> problem. YOU have the problem and YOU deserve to have it fixed. YOU, on
>
> the other hand, allowed the warranty to expire, or, in the case of the
>
> used mixer you bought, didn't test it thoroughly and promptly (but then
>
> if you wanted to return it to an eBay seller, he'd probably not pay for
>
> shipping).
>

> > Instead I am getting bunch of wannabe "experts" trying to tell me

> > what I need to do with them, and how to run my business.

> Would no response at all have been better? Apparently nobody here
>
> (unless you've received some private e-mail from someone here who saw
>
> your post) has had the same problem with the same unit that you have. In
>
> fact, it seems that nobody who has responded has had that same unit,
>
> likely because we don't get too many of them around these parts. You
>
> were right to post in the Behringer forum, and that's where you got both
>
> affirmation and instructions FROM BEHRINGER as to what to do in order to
>
> get your unit repaired. But since you posted here, I guess you felt like
>
> you needed more stroking.
>

> --
>
> For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

I was asking for FACTS not OPINIONS.
Is the difference beyond your intelligence level?
Old August 2nd 13, 02:36 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4Z2ylIeoI

> Peter Larsen

Whoa! Lounge lizard!

Beltin' out the schmaltz for geezers and sales reps. What
a crowd! Musta been five, hell, six people in the joint...and
did you hear all that applause at the end of his tinkle? Funny,
neither did I...

Lord Valve

Old August 2nd 13, 03:22 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Art Vanderlay

wrote:

>>> I posted this to find out if anybody having the SAME PROBLEMS WITH

>>> THE UNITS.

>> I see essentially that same question often on these forums, usually in
>>
>> the simpler form of "Has anyone else had this problem?"
>>

>>> Never asked for any "affirmation" or "backing".

>> But by asking that question, you really are asking for affirmation or
>>
>> backing. Otherwise what difference would it make if someone else had the
>>
>> problem. YOU have the problem and YOU deserve to have it fixed. YOU, on
>>
>> the other hand, allowed the warranty to expire, or, in the case of the
>>
>> used mixer you bought, didn't test it thoroughly and promptly (but then
>>
>> if you wanted to return it to an eBay seller, he'd probably not pay for
>>
>> shipping).
>>

>>> Instead I am getting bunch of wannabe "experts" trying to tell me

>>> what I need to do with them, and how to run my business.

>> Would no response at all have been better? Apparently nobody here
>>
>> (unless you've received some private e-mail from someone here who saw
>>
>> your post) has had the same problem with the same unit that you have. In
>>
>> fact, it seems that nobody who has responded has had that same unit,
>>
>> likely because we don't get too many of them around these parts. You
>>
>> were right to post in the Behringer forum, and that's where you got both
>>
>> affirmation and instructions FROM BEHRINGER as to what to do in order to
>>
>> get your unit repaired. But since you posted here, I guess you felt like
>>
>> you needed more stroking.
>>

>> --
>>
>> For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

> I was asking for FACTS not OPINIONS.
> Is the difference beyond your intelligence level?

Where's Phil when you need him?
Old August 2nd 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich

geoff > wrote:

> > wrote in message
> On Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:03:53 PM UTC-5, Peter Larsen wrote:
> >Nonsense without a clue as usual.

> For sure !
>
> > Meaning: "Little Sergio master of the Keyboard".

> Shoouldn't that be "mastur" ?
>
> >That's how I an known among my Brazilian Clientele.

> We won't let this affect our high estimation of your fellow countrymen.

This is why moles need helmets.

http://hankandshaidrimusic.com/
http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
Old August 2nd 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich

Lord Valve > wrote:

> Peter Larsen wrote:
>
> > Peter Larsen wrote:

> > This is your gig then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4Z2ylIeoI

> > Peter Larsen

> Whoa! Lounge lizard!
>
> Beltin' out the schmaltz for geezers and sales reps. What
> a crowd! Musta been five, hell, six people in the joint...and
> did you hear all that applause at the end of his tinkle? Funny,
> neither did I...
>
> Lord Valve

The applause are stuck in the mixer. This is the problem.

Old August 2nd 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich

Mike Rivers > wrote:

> what to do in order to get your unit repaired

No, sorry, sir. This is Behringer. Brain surgery is two doors down on
the left.

Next?

Old August 2nd 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich

wrote:

> >> I see essentially that same question often on these forums, usually in
> >>
> >> the simpler form of "Has anyone else had this problem?"

> >> But by asking that question, you really are asking for affirmation or
> >>
> >> backing. Otherwise what difference would it make if someone else had the
> >>
> >> problem. YOU have the problem and YOU deserve to have it fixed. YOU, on
> >>
> >> the other hand, allowed the warranty to expire, or, in the case of the
> >>
> >> used mixer you bought, didn't test it thoroughly and promptly (but then
> >>
> >> if you wanted to return it to an eBay seller, he'd probably not pay for
> >>
> >> shipping).

> >> Would no response at all have been better? Apparently nobody here
> >>
> >> (unless you've received some private e-mail from someone here who saw
> >>
> >> your post) has had the same problem with the same unit that you have. In
> >>
> >> fact, it seems that nobody who has responded has had that same unit,
> >>
> >> likely because we don't get too many of them around these parts. You
> >>
> >> were right to post in the Behringer forum, and that's where you got both
> >>
> >> affirmation and instructions FROM BEHRINGER as to what to do in order to
> >>
> >> get your unit repaired. But since you posted here, I guess you felt like
> >>
> >> you needed more stroking.
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

> > I was asking for FACTS not OPINIONS.
> > Is the difference beyond your intelligence level?

> Where's Phil when you need him?

Funny!

Old August 2nd 13, 11:49 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve

hank alrich wrote:

> Lord Valve > wrote:
>
> > Peter Larsen wrote:

> > > This is your gig then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4Z2ylIeoI

> > > Peter Larsen

> > Whoa! Lounge lizard!
> >
> > Beltin' out the schmaltz for geezers and sales reps. What
> > a crowd! Musta been five, hell, six people in the joint...and
> > did you hear all that applause at the end of his tinkle? Funny,
> > neither did I...
> >
> > Lord Valve

> The applause are stuck in the mixer. This is the problem.

A serious latency problem.

LV