Posted to rec.audio.tubes
patrick-turner patrick-turner is offline

Default Hybrid amps with tubes driving mosfets

Hi all, if there is anyone at all reading anything, and not bored by the world and / or amplifiers.
I've just posted up a page on Hybrid amplifiers where I give some alalysis into tubes driving mosfet output stages. The result of using just ONE EL34 plus one P and one N channel mosfet in a source follower complementary pair was surprisingly good. Only 3 active devices, 12.5W with THD 0.1%
http://www.turneraudio.com.au/solids...ube-input.html

Have fun, ROF and LAO, Be sick into a bucket, whatever, or maybe enjoy.
Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mick mick is offline

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 04:38:24 -0700, patrick-turner wrote:

Hi all, if there is anyone at all reading anything, and not bored by the
world and / or amplifiers.
I've just posted up a page on Hybrid amplifiers where I give some
alalysis into tubes driving mosfet output stages. The result of using
just ONE EL34 plus one P and one N channel mosfet in a source follower
complementary pair was surprisingly good. Only 3 active devices, 12.5W
with THD 0.1%
http://www.turneraudio.com.au/solids...ube-input.html

Have fun, ROF and LAO, Be sick into a bucket, whatever, or maybe enjoy.
Patrick Turner.

Oh, that's great Patrick! Thanks.