My 2017 Winter NAMM Show Report Posted

Old February 1st 17, 02:59 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers

Default My 2017 Winter NAMM Show Report Posted

Posted for your amusement and amazement:

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

or if that's too long

http://tinyurl.com/NAMM2017-MikeRivers
Old February 1st 17, 06:56 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

Posted for your amusement and amazement:

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

or if that's too long

http://tinyurl.com/NAMM2017-MikeRivers

Thank you!
This is truly a blessing!
The local paper has been pure rubbish....now I can at least read something
entertaining whilst eating breakfast.

Poly

---

Old February 1st 17, 07:49 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 1:56:53 PM UTC-5, polymod wrote:
> "Mike Rivers" wrote in message
>
> Posted for your amusement and amazement:
>
> https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf
>
> or if that's too long
>
> http://tinyurl.com/NAMM2017-MikeRivers
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

> Thank you!
> This is truly a blessing!
> The local paper has been pure rubbish....now I can at least read something
> entertaining whilst eating breakfast.

Remember, USenet. We use While not Whilst

I want it in book form!

Jack

Old February 1st 17, 08:08 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

On 2/1/2017 9:59 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
Posted for your amusement and amazement:

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

or if that's too long

http://tinyurl.com/NAMM2017-MikeRivers

Just in case you didn't figure out that this was from me. I posted it
from the Yahoo mail web page because Eternal September wasn't working
this morning. Yahoo seems to no longer let me use my usual e-mail
address and message signature when posting directly from their web site.

Old February 1st 17, 08:16 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers

On Wednesday, 1 February 2017 15:08:51 UTC-5, Mike Rivers wrote:

> Just in case you didn't figure out that this was from me. I posted it
> from the Yahoo mail web page

Oops - not that anyone cares, other than to berate Google Groups, but it was Google that I posted it from, not Yahoo. Sayin' this just because I know somebody is going to look at the headers and correct me.

--- For a good time, call http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

Old February 1st 17, 10:08 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

> Oops - not that anyone cares, other than to berate Google Groups, but it was Google that I posted it from, not Yahoo. Sayin' this just because I know somebody is going to look at the headers and correct me.

GG does have some virtues

Old February 2nd 17, 05:41 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 9:59:37 AM UTC-5, Mike Rivers wrote:
> Posted for your amusement and amazement:
>
> https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf
>
> or if that's too long
>
> http://tinyurl.com/NAMM2017-MikeRivers

Great job Mike!