Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Transformers for sale at Turner Audio

Hi All,

I have been given a job to sell a large number of power and output
transformers for tube amps.

The PT have only 240V windings for the primary and are thus mainly
suited to Oz or where 220 to 250V is found.

The OPT are mainly C-cored.

About 1/3 of the stock I have is listed at my site at
http://www.turneraudio.com.au

Click on the links to pages under the index page For Sale section.

Patrick Turner.