Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Here we go again!

Iain Churches said:

Just listen to one of Arny's "recordings", and you will understand
why his opinion on recording quality differs from that held by the
many of the rest of us:-)))

Do tell.

Ask him for a link.
Wonderment guaranteed:-)))

You're wasting your keystrokes. Poopie thinks Krooger is the cricket's
knickers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Iain Churches said:

Just listen to one of Arny's "recordings", and you will understand
why his opinion on recording quality differs from that held by the
many of the rest of us:-)))

Do tell.

Ask him for a link.
Wonderment guaranteed:-)))

You're wasting your keystrokes. Poopie thinks Krooger is the cricket's
knickers.

Oh I don't think so, George.
Beneath his brusque exterior, Graham seems to me like a pretty
smart fellow (though I am *amazed* that as an audio professional
he knows nothing of Lawo or Studer consoles:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Iain Churches said:

George tells me that you are not a computer repair main
as was widely believed, but a retired car factory worker.

Has "also" acquired a new meaning in Merry Olde?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

Iain Churches said:

You're wasting your keystrokes. Poopie thinks Krooger is the cricket's
knickers.

Oh I don't think so, George.

Oh yes he does. Just ask him.

Beneath his brusque exterior, Graham seems to me like a pretty
smart fellow (though I am *amazed* that as an audio professional
he knows nothing of Lawo or Studer consoles:-)

Poopie is a "professional" as in somebody pays him to record music for
commercial release? Well... snappishness and being a blowhard doesn't
preclude that. He does seem to be quite the little ****, though.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 9 Sep, 17:23, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

\

George tells me that you are not a computer repair main
as was widely believed, but a retired car factory worker.
Such factories have an alarming level of ambient noise, and
you, of all people, bring Jenn's hearing in question! LOL:-)

to be fair to Krooger, he is a retired
lower to mid level automotive engineer.
he helped design the Dodge omni ashtray
(rear i believe, though i am not sure)
i would think he worked in an office, not
on an assembly line.
His problem is not his hearing, it is his sanity that is at issue.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

I make no pretenses. I generally record amateurs, very often in
substandard halls. I don't happen to have the resources of a multimillion
dollar organization behind me. I primarily make recordings to to help
amateur musicians and non-profit organizations.

In contrast, just listen to one of Iain's recordings - you know a
recording that he made from start to finish, including personally buying
all the equipment and personally arranging for the musicians and venue at
his own personal expense.

That would be an apples-to-apples comparison.

snip baseless attack

Iain has no recordings of his own to form the proposed apples-to-apples
comparison.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

On Sep 9, 12:11 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In contrast, just listen to one of Iain's recordings - you know a
recording that he made from start to finish, including personally buying
all the equipment and personally arranging for the musicians and venue at
his own personal expense.

That would be an apples-to-apples comparison.

snip baseless attack

Iain has no recordings of his own to form the proposed apples-to-apples
comparison.

Good old Arns' insanity has apparently not been remediated.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 9, 12:11 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In contrast, just listen to one of Iain's recordings - you know a
recording that he made from start to finish, including personally
buying
all the equipment and personally arranging for the musicians and venue
at
his own personal expense.

That would be an apples-to-apples comparison.

snip baseless attack

Iain has no recordings of his own to form the proposed apples-to-apples
comparison.

Good old Arns' insanity has apparently not been remediated.

So I am not the only one who thinks he is totally
round the bend? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

Iain Churches said:

Good old Arns' insanity has apparently not been remediated.

So I am not the only one who thinks he is totally
round the bend? :-)

The first RAOer to diagnose Krooger's insanity was the illustrious Alan
Derrida, back in 1997. Since then, every RAO regular except a few 'tards
and dweebs have come to the same conclusion. I'm sure the pattern is
similar on the other Kroo-stricken groups.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 9, 12:11 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In contrast, just listen to one of Iain's recordings - you know a
recording that he made from start to finish, including personally
buying
all the equipment and personally arranging for the musicians and
venue at
his own personal expense.

That would be an apples-to-apples comparison.

snip baseless attack

Iain has no recordings of his own to form the proposed apples-to-apples
comparison.

Good old Arns' insanity has apparently not been remediated.

So I am not the only one who thinks he is totally
round the bend? :-)

So speak two of the more twisted minds among Usenet audio groups.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

On Sep 9, 3:44 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

i.fi...

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 9, 12:11 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In contrast, just listen to one of Iain's recordings - you know a
recording that he made from start to finish, including personally
buying
all the equipment and personally arranging for the musicians and
venue at
his own personal expense.

That would be an apples-to-apples comparison.

snip baseless attack

Iain has no recordings of his own to form the proposed apples-to-apples
comparison.

Good old Arns' insanity has apparently not been remediated.

So I am not the only one who thinks he is totally
round the bend? :-)

So speak two of the more twisted minds among Usenet audio groups.

In the interest of accuracy, good old insane Arns (and I presume that
you still are interested in accuracy, good old insane Arns), why not
describe what makes a mind "twisted"?

We're smart people. We can figure out if you have it right.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
[...]

According to the e-mail on this topic, Arny, most seem to think
you are a deluded old religious eccentric, to be avoided at all costs.
That sounds like good advice to me:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
[...]

Sorry. I misquoted.
That should have been: deluded old pseudo-religious eccentric.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

According to the e-mail on this topic,

It's not email Iain, it is Usenet posts.

Arny, most seem to think
you are a deluded old religious eccentric, to be avoided at all costs.

Two writers don't make up a reasonble "most" in the universe of Usenet
posters.

That sounds like good advice to me:-)

Iain, you ought to take that advice and avoid me at any cost so I'd stop
kicking your butt. You impugn your own personal credibility with almost
every post.

Iain, your last post that said that most people were buying tubed audio
systems was from so far out in outer space I had to check the post's
properties to see how you were getting your posts from outer space to back
here on earth! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

According to the e-mail on this topic,

It's not email Iain, it is Usenet posts.

Arny, most seem to think
you are a deluded old religious eccentric, to be avoided at all costs.

Two writers don't make up a reasonble "most" in the universe of Usenet
posters.

Hmm. How can I explain this to you in words of one syllable?
One receives e-mail from people who read Usenet groups, and want
to make private comments. Perhaps you don't get e-mail? Whenever
I converse with you, the amount of e-mail increases dramatically. ´

Iain, you ought to take that advice and avoid me at any cost so I'd stop
kicking your butt.

Spoken like a true Born Again Christian:-)
You seem to be struggling with many people on many fronts.
Most of them seem to be a lot smarter than you are.
It must be interesting to be so popular. LOL.

Iain, your last post that said that most people were buying tubed audio
systems was from so far out in outer space I had to check the post's
properties to see how you were getting your posts from outer space to back
here on earth! ;-)

Please read again, aloud if you like, slowly, and one word at a time, if
that
helps your comprehension. I did not use the word "most".

Iain

PS Arny. Is there some other language that would be easier for you than
English?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default Note to Jenn

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
The Middiot has never had anything but childish name-calling to offer. He
calls it ridicule, but most would call it delayed mental and social
development.

So true, permanently delayed in his case it seems.

MrT.

My Dear Mr.T. Yourself and Arny make an excellent pair
following Pinkie's demise. You deserve each other:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

On 12 Sep, 09:24, "Iain Churches" wrote:

PS Arny. Is there some other language that would be easier for you than
English?

you can get on-line lessons at www.krooglish.com/decoder

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] is offline

Default Pinkerton was Note to Jenn

following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Mark Z.

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
The Middiot has never had anything but childish name-calling to offer.
He
calls it ridicule, but most would call it delayed mental and social
development.

So true, permanently delayed in his case it seems.

MrT.

My Dear Mr.T. Yourself and Arny make an excellent pair
following Pinkie's demise. You deserve each other:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news
following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Nothing definitive seems to explain his sudden and lasting absence from
Usenet.

In JJ's case, he showed up briefly on a few HTML forums, but in Pinkie's
case, nada.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news
following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Nothing definitive seems to explain his sudden and lasting absence from
Usenet.

In JJ's case, he showed up briefly on a few HTML forums, but in Pinkie's
case, nada.

BTW, I have some hope that JJ may be posting again, once he gets out of
court. He has achieved some renown as an expert witness for his current
employer, Microsoft:

http://www.marke****ch.com/news/stor...5C7815974A3%7D

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news
following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Nothing definitive seems to explain his sudden and lasting absence from
Usenet.

In JJ's case, he showed up briefly on a few HTML forums, but in Pinkie's
case, nada.

The details of Pinkie's disappearance are indeed known.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

On 12 Sep, 15:50, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

. ..

BTW, I have some hope that JJ may be posting again, once he gets out of
court. He has achieved some renown as an expert witness for his current
employer, Microsoft:

yesterday someone was talking about suing you. maybe you can call jj
as an expert witness. But i would recommend dr. phil supporting
an insanity defe3\nse, breaking new legal ground by your
using it as a defense in a civil suit.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news
following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Nothing definitive seems to explain his sudden and lasting absence from
Usenet.

In JJ's case, he showed up briefly on a few HTML forums, but in Pinkie's
case, nada

The details of Pinkie's disappearance are indeed known.

Cite them or admit that you're talking trash, Iain.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Nothing definitive seems to explain his sudden and lasting absence from
Usenet.

In JJ's case, he showed up briefly on a few HTML forums, but in Pinkie's
case, nada

The details of Pinkie's disappearance are indeed known.

Cite them or admit that you're talking trash, Iain.

I am under no obligation whatsoever to disclose
anything that was told to me in confidence.

Don't you know anything about the Russian Orthodox faith
Arny? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
news following Pinkie's demise.

Pinkerton not with us anymore?

Nothing definitive seems to explain his sudden and lasting absence from
Usenet.

In JJ's case, he showed up briefly on a few HTML forums, but in
Pinkie's case, nada

The details of Pinkie's disappearance are indeed known.

Cite them or admit that you're talking trash, Iain.

I am under no obligation whatsoever to disclose
anything that was told to me in confidence.

Then Iain, for once in you life be an honest man who can truly keep a
confidence, be true to your words, and say nothing at all. I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance. You rarely do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance.
You rarely do.

Rarely? Are you implying he sometimes does? :-)

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance.
You rarely do.

Rarely? Are you implying he sometimes does? :-)

Iain gets some trivial facts right.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default Re :Note to Jenn

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance.
You rarely do.

Rarely? Are you implying he sometimes does? :-)

MrT.

Look out troops! It's Mr.T, hiding behind his shield
of anonymity, sniping as only a fast-food operative
knows how:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance.
You rarely do.

Rarely? Are you implying he sometimes does? :-)

Iain gets some trivial facts right.

I am certainly right about you:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

Iain Churches said to Turdborg:

Iain gets some trivial facts right.

I am certainly right about you:-)

Sorry, but the fact that Krooger is a disgusting piece of crap qualifies as
trivial. It's been in the public domain for 10 years now. So for once,
Mr. **** got something right his own self. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance.
You rarely do.

Rarely? Are you implying he sometimes does? :-)

Iain gets some trivial facts right.

I haven't seen any examples, even his "trivial facts" are usually wrong.
And they would hardly be anything "of interest or substance" in any case.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
I suspect that in
fact you know nothing of interest or substance.
You rarely do.

Rarely? Are you implying he sometimes does? :-)

Iain gets some trivial facts right.

I haven't seen any examples, even his "trivial facts" are usually wrong.
And they would hardly be anything "of interest or substance" in any case.

I remember a discussion with you about disc cutting, in which I
have considerable experience. I described the procedure in detail.
You, for your part, simply cowered behind your anonymity, sniping
whenever possible. Just as you are doing now.

Why are you posting to RAT? Are you a tube amp enthusiast?
If so, please post some of your designs (pics and schematics)
If not, please close the door behind you.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi...
I remember a discussion with you about disc cutting, in which I
have considerable experience. I described the procedure in detail.

Your memory seems to be completely faulty as usual.

You, for your part, simply cowered behind your anonymity, sniping
whenever possible.

If you ever post something that is not just sniping, stupid or completely
irrelevant, it will be a first.

Why are you posting to RAT? Are you a tube amp enthusiast?
If so, please post some of your designs (pics and schematics)
If not, please close the door behind you.

And you seem to think I purposely included it, and that you have control
over who posts to it.
Sadly deluded as usual!

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi...

I remember a discussion with you about disc cutting, in which I
have considerable experience. I described the procedure in detail.

Your memory seems to be completely faulty as usual.

Incorrect.

You, for your part, simply cowered behind your anonymity, sniping
whenever possible.

If you ever post something that is not just sniping, stupid or completely
irrelevant, it will be a first.

Please join the discussion on RAT about AC tube heaters. I am sure your
wisdom will be appreciated by all.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
bassett[_2_] bassett[_2_] is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi...
I remember a discussion with you about disc cutting, in which I
have considerable experience. I described the procedure in detail.

Your memory seems to be completely faulty as usual.

You, for your part, simply cowered behind your anonymity, sniping
whenever possible.

If you ever post something that is not just sniping, stupid or completely
irrelevant, it will be a first.

Why are you posting to RAT? Are you a tube amp enthusiast?
If so, please post some of your designs (pics and schematics)
If not, please close the door behind you.

And you seem to think I purposely included it, and that you have control
over who posts to it.
Sadly deluded as usual!

MrT.

I've just read this post, and I seem to remember reading all these
insults from churches elsewhere, Are yes, I remember he said the
self-same thing to me.. On a completely unrelated thread.

It might be time for the poor lov to get some new material, instead
of just recycling it.

As for what can and can't be posted, it would seem we both missed
the meeting, that voted for churches to be the moderator.

Shame about that...
bassett

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi...
I remember a discussion with you about disc cutting, in which I
have considerable experience. I described the procedure in detail.

Your memory seems to be completely faulty as usual.

Keith G worked you out quicker than the rest of us.
You seem to have what Keith calls a severe dose
of Arny Denial Syndrome, especially when faced with facts
that you could easily verify for yourself.

If you ever post something that is not just sniping, stupid or completely
irrelevant, it will be a first.

There is an interesting thread about heater biasing at the moment.
Please join in.

Why are you posting to RAT? Are you a tube amp enthusiast?
If so, please post some of your designs (pics and schematics)
If not, please close the door behind you.

And you seem to think I purposely included it, and that you have control
over who posts to it. Sadly deluded as usual!

No quite the reverse. I am happy to see you there. We need
real experts like yourself. Perhaps you could take us amateurs
through the design of a grounded cathode RIAA stage.
I look forward to your thread.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

"bassett" wrote in message

[...]

I wrote nothing insulting (Compare my posts to your own)
I just expressed a hope that Mr.T would share his
knowledge and expertise on RAT.

I am sure the same gesture would be made to you, if you
had any (expertise that is:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi...
Your memory seems to be completely faulty as usual.

Incorrect.

You just gotta love proof like that! :-)

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

**** croaked:

Your memory seems to be completely faulty as usual.

Incorrect.

You just gotta love proof like that! :-)

He was being kind, ****. Your faulty memory is the least of your many
and profound problems.