Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Audio expert question please!

HardySpicer wrote:

"Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...

He posted duplicate questions to at least one big cross- group
list. I responded in rec.video.production/rec.video/pro/r.a.m.p.s

Ok, now he has posted to a professional engineering forum (comp.dsp)
maybe we can answer him properly.

Joke surely. I hope ! ;~)

He also multi-posted to rec.audio.tech and and
sci.engr.television.broadcast !

Bloody googlers.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
slakka slakka is offline

On Sep 28, 2:33*am, Eeyore
wrote:
HardySpicer wrote:
"Richard Crowley" *wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" *wrote ...

He posted duplicate questions to at least one big cross- group
list. I responded in rec.video.production/rec.video/pro/r.a.m.p.s

Ok, now he has posted to a professional engineering forum (comp.dsp)
maybe we can answer him properly.

Joke surely. I hope ! * * * * * *;~)

He also multi-posted to rec.audio.tech and and
sci.engr.television.broadcast !

Bloody googlers.

Graham

Hello again everyone,
Sorry for all my crossposting. I'm gonna ck with my editor to better
respond and thank all of you!
Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

slakka wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
HardySpicer wrote:
"Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...

He posted duplicate questions to at least one big cross- group
list. I responded in rec.video.production/rec.video/pro/r.a.m.p.s

Ok, now he has posted to a professional engineering forum (comp.dsp)
maybe we can answer him properly.

Joke surely. I hope ! ;~)

He also multi-posted to rec.audio.tech and and
sci.engr.television.broadcast !

Bloody googlers.

Hello again everyone,
Sorry for all my crossposting. I'm gonna ck with my editor to better
respond and thank all of you!

It's crossposting to *inappropriate groups* like comp.dsp and the broadcast
one that's the problem, alt.audio.live-sound was a marginal choice too.
Otherwise crossposting is fine.

It's MULTI-posting that gets on everyone's tits. Never multi-post a question
without damn good reason. It's a typical spammer tactic btw.

Graham