Joe Beaven

Default Recording a Voip Interview

Hi,

I would like to record interviews that I conduct using Voip. I can
record my voice OK through my microphone, but I don't seem to be able
to record the interviewees as well. Please can someone tell me if it's
possible to record a two way conversation like this and what software
do I need to do it? I do have access to Adobe Audition.

Thank you.

Joe
Len Moskowitz

Joe Beaven wrote:

I would like to record interviews that I conduct using Voip. I can
record my voice OK through my microphone, but I don't seem to be able
to record the interviewees as well. Please can someone tell me if it's
possible to record a two way conversation like this and what software
do I need to do it? I do have access to Adobe Audition.

You might try TotalRecorder.

Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912
2mb

This may seem like the obvious, but make sure the interviewee has been
informed, and agreed, on tape, that you are recording them and it is ok. In
some states recording people on the phone with you is illegal unless you
notify them immediately after initiation of the recording.

om...