Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
alex alex is offline

Default interested in audio fo video papers.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a set of rule of thumb helping me to realize a video
soundtracks. I'm mostly interested in LEVEL rules in order to achieve a
standard product, not too different souding from the average, in terms
of loudness. How the movie sound level do relate to the 1kHz tone in the
color bars section and things like that.

Any help?