Dennis Herrick

Default Protools learning

I just purchased an Mbox and got Protools LE. What recommendations are there
for books or online tutorials.... I've done lots of editing of minidisc
recordings on PC using Adobe Audition (Cool Edit) and have used both Mac and
PC with audacity, but am completely new to ProTools.

I've seen one website that has tutorials available, but it's based on
Protools version 5.1 -- us this much different than the current edition as
far as learning through this type of thing....

Same thing for books? What's the best books?

Thanks for any suggestions.