Lionel

Default More American rigth wing stupidity.

pyjamarama wrote:

Just for the title : LOL !

Your nazi type propaganda still needs someone to wear the yellow star.

The French poet says :
"Le premier qui dit la vérité
Il doit être exécuter"

Return to your bed pajama man, nightmares waiting for you.

Lionel Chapuis
Lionel

pyjamarama wrote:

Lionel wrote in message ...

pyjamarama wrote:

Just for the title : LOL !

Your nazi type propaganda still needs someone to wear the yellow star.

And who would know better than those who willingly collaborated with
the Third Reich -- your countrymen, of course...

With anti-semitism running rampant in France I'm sure you'll have no
problem finding yellow stars, eh, herr Lionel?

The French poet says :
"Le premier qui dit la vérité
Il doit être exécuter"

Return to your bed pajama man, nightmares waiting for you.

My primary nightmare is French corruption and hypocrisy negatively
influencing US National Security concerns.

I cannot believe that you are so impressionable Pajama-boy (is it hard
to be super-hero ?)
A fifth-order French liar tell a lie to the First world liar and you
want to make me believe it gives you nightmares ?
If you cannot sleep, asshole, try to count the WMD... :O)

Schizoid Man

"pyjamarama" wrote in message
Lionel wrote in message
pyjamarama wrote:

Just for the title : LOL !

Your nazi type propaganda still needs someone to wear the yellow star.

And who would know better than those who willingly collaborated with
the Third Reich -- your countrymen, of course...

With anti-semitism running rampant in France I'm sure you'll have no
problem finding yellow stars, eh, herr Lionel?

The French poet says :
"Le premier qui dit la vérité
Il doit être exécuter"

Return to your bed pajama man, nightmares waiting for you.

My primary nightmare is French corruption and hypocrisy negatively
influencing US National Security concerns.

My only concern is that you, contrary to all indicators, actually do turn
out to be completely sane.

This nonsense of rampant French anti-Semitism stems from the same "if you're
not with us, you're against us" mentality. I suppose all Muslims are bad
too, because 17 madmen decided to commit mass murder one fine morning. And I
am guessing that everyone who believes in evolution is automatically
labelled a communist.

Don't blame the whole bloody nation for the actions of a few.

Sure, some - please note, some - Frechman did collaborate with the Third
Reich. But did you know that that prodigal American son, Charles Lindbergh
himself, was full of praise for Hilter and his Reich? I am sure that such an
idea must be completely revolting to your highly xenophobic brain.

Also, on several occasions I have seen you and the other rightwing neocon
warmongers on this forum repeatedly equate dissent with disloyalty and
treason. Do you know who espoused those ideas? Stalin. A man who made Hitler
look like Florence Nightingale. So at the end of the day, you're nothing but
a pathetic communist at heart with your over-emotional tirades against
'liberals', and consequently free speech.

Let's now talk about those WMDs. Remember who was the first, and only,
country to ever use such terrible weapons in combat? Ever been to either
city, Pyjamarama? The memorials are heartbreaking. But I'm sure you don't
get the time, now that Nascar season is in full swing.

You're not a democratist and have no concept of the freedom of ideas and
opinions. So take your emotional, so-called conservative rhetoric and shove
it where the sun don't shine.

Lionel

LOL !
Let's have a look to Pajama-Boy picture and you will understand that he
exceptionally knows what he's speaking about !
http://members.chello.nl/h.wesseling...the_month.html

Lionel

ScottW wrote:

Not true. But we are wondering why we bothered to pry your
asses out of the grip of the nazi's.

Just to remember you that liberation of France wasn't the US army's plan
during the WWII. France was the inevitable battle field, full point. It
was a matter of strategy not a matter of friendship relation. You should
re-read the history books Scott.
Despite the fact that US bombs have killed nearly more civilians than
the Waffen SS, the US army was a good alternative to the Nazis and to
the Vichy collaboration.

If we had let Germany keep France, there would have
been no Vietnam war.

Yes, I'm fully agree with you...
But in the other hand it would have been a pity because Joan Baez
wouldn't have sung all these beautiful songs, Woodstock would have been
a muddy festival with only 5,000 spectators, no hippies in Asbury
street, Bill Gates would be now a salesdroid for a domestic appliances
company... ;o)

Joseph Oberlander

ScottW wrote:

So when MS removes Windows Media player from XP, how much is it gonna cost you
to get a replacement?

Me? Not a dime as I use Quicktime or one of the various free
players out there.

Lionel

ScottW wrote:
Lionel wrote in message ...

So when MS removes Windows Media player from XP, how much is it gonna cost you
to get a replacement?

I use Mandrake Linux most of the time...
This old Win98 SE is installed for game purposes only.

XP is a much more stable game platform IMO.
Particularly the ease of rolling back to a prior driver.

Most of the games that chidren have don't work correctly under XP.
The problem will be definitively close soon because they have purchased
a Sony-Something to play.

Win XP will
*never* be installed on my PC.

Why are you always angry ?

So having a bomb buried under your RR tracks doesn't make you mad?
So much for the great Lionel, courageous hero of France.

You are living in an area which could be destroyed at anytime by an
earthquake...
....Far from me to think that you are a courageous Californian hero. You
ae and you stay an imbecile. ;-)
ScottW

"Lionel" wrote in message

You are living in an area which could be destroyed at anytime by an
earthquake...
...Far from me to think that you are a courageous Californian hero. You
ae and you stay an imbecile. ;-)

I'm hoping for beach front property.

ScottW

ScottW

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
link.net...
ScottW wrote:

So when MS removes Windows Media player from XP, how much is it gonna

cost you
to get a replacement?

Me? Not a dime as I use Quicktime or one of the various free
players out there.

Did they deport you back to Europe?
(one down, 9.9 Million to go)

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

You are living in an area which could be destroyed at anytime by an
earthquake...
...Far from me to think that you are a courageous Californian hero. You
ae and you stay an imbecile. ;-)

I'm hoping for beach front property.

Beach front office, beach front shops, beach front highway...
Have you ever hear about tsunami ?

You see Scott, you are not so different, only the faith make you live. )

Lionel

ScottW wrote:

Lionel wrote in message ...

ScottW wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

You are living in an area which could be destroyed at anytime by an
earthquake...
...Far from me to think that you are a courageous Californian hero. You
ae and you stay an imbecile. ;-)

I'm hoping for beach front property.

Beach front office, beach front shops, beach front highway...
Have you ever hear about tsunami ?

I'm learning to surf

Good one. :-)

Pyjamamama Sandman Audio Opinions 14 December 16th 03 04:44 AM
Richman's ethical lapses Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 9 December 12th 03 08:16 AM
O.T. Grocery clerks strike Michael Mckelvy Audio Opinions 338 November 14th 03 07:32 PM
American Pro (aynone still awake?) JohanWagener Car Audio 2 July 11th 03 03:33 PM