Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff@home

Default Ping Ty

Whatever happened to

http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Hope it's just a temporary glitch.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice

"Geoff@home" wrote in message
Whatever happened to

http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Hope it's just a temporary glitch.

geoff

http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford/

--
John L Rice

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 06:26:53 -0500, John L Rice wrote
(in article ):

"Geoff@home" wrote in message
Whatever happened to

http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Hope it's just a temporary glitch.

geoff

http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford/

or the less wordy www.tyford.com

anyone else have problems with accessing the archives?

Geoff said he got to the iDisk directory but it was blank!

I said sometimes that' could be a browser compatibility issue.

Haven't heard back yet.

Thanks,

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz

"Ty Ford" wrote:

or the less wordy www.tyford.com

anyone else have problems with accessing the archives?

I just tried it here and the archive was intact and working. I had
trouble *finding* the link on your home page because the color choices
for text and background made it almost invisible, but it did work.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff@home

"Ty Ford" wrote in message

Geoff said he got to the iDisk directory but it was blank!

I said sometimes that' could be a browser compatibility issue.

Haven't heard back yet.

IE 6. Maybe Disk has a built-in spoiler for Windows ?

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:30:14 -0500, Geoff@home wrote
(in article ):

"Ty Ford" wrote in message

Geoff said he got to the iDisk directory but it was blank!

I said sometimes that' could be a browser compatibility issue.

Haven't heard back yet.

IE 6. Maybe Disk has a built-in spoiler for Windows ?

geoff

Got another browser?

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff@home

"Ty Ford" wrote in message

Geoff said he got to the iDisk directory but it was blank!

I said sometimes that' could be a browser compatibility issue.

Haven't heard back yet.

IE 6. Maybe Disk has a built-in spoiler for Windows ?

geoff

Got another browser?

Just re-installing FireFox after and intial 'unimpressed' try some months
ago.

whirr whirr click click.

.......Worked in FF. Tried again in IE6 and it finally worked, but there was
zero activity for about 90 sec before the folder opened.

Anyway, got to see what I wanted, and what wasn't there.

Also surprised to see no K2 review yet ?

cherrs

geoff

Ping: Dave Martin Recording Mag Bass Article PapaNate Pro Audio 1 March 7th 05 03:53 AM
Ping West Tim Williams Vacuum Tubes 6 April 26th 04 07:47 PM
Ping RAT Tom Schlangen Vacuum Tubes 6 February 29th 04 09:09 PM
PING => Choky Gregg Vacuum Tubes 0 November 20th 03 02:24 AM
PING > Mikkel Simonson west Vacuum Tubes 1 November 13th 03 03:30 AM