OT - Kutztown Vintage Radio Swap Meet (Sept. 22/23) Kutztown, PA

Old September 20th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck

Default OT - Kutztown Vintage Radio Swap Meet (Sept. 22/23) Kutztown, PA

Ladies and Gentlemen.... and Radio/Audio collectors who might be
neither:

My preference at Kutztown this year is to concentrate at the Club Table
on clinic stuff... that is helping others with their purchases or
problems. To this end, I will bring my Hickok tube tester, iso-variac
(with meters, of course), basic tools and cleaning materials and so
forth. Of course, tubes and caps will be available at the club table
along with shirts and club information.

But, as always, I have an amount of stuff I would like to trade, or if
a gun is put to my head, sell at a pinch. What I have:

Kenwood KW55A 24-tube 6BQ5-based receiver. This was discussed here and
one of my recent porch-puppies.
Dynaco SCA-80Q. Solid-state 40wpc/rms integrated amp. Nothing special.
Dynaco FM3 tube tuner. It COULD BE part of a complete Dynaco
ST-70/PAS-3 set (latter two recapped and operating nicely) depending on
the trade offer. Tuner has been aligned per the manual.
Dynaco SCA-35. 6BQ5-based integrated amp, very nice condition.
Scott LT110 stereo tube tuner (Kit Version of the 350B) and LC21 (Kit
Version of the 120) clean and working, no covers.
Revox B760 tuner, dropped and cosmetic issues, works well, OEM
power-cord, another porch-puppy.

I will not ship any of this. Kutztown only. You get to kick the tires.

What I am looking for:

AR Tuner, made-in-USA version, not the latter-day Taiwan version.
Any other AR components of similar vintage, working or not, if complete
otherwise.
Dynaco components, working or not, if complete. Preference is for
non-working items.
Zenith, Crosley, Airline, Silvertone tombstone or cathedral radios,
1940 or older, please.
Rabco SL-8E if complete. They may be dinosaurs, but they are great fun.

Similar-vintage, similar quality stuff, not working but complete.

Please let me know in advance so I can load it. I really do not want to
haul anything that has no interest.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA