Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] garyv52@gmail.com is offline

Default Jazz Videos

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 7:18:40 AM UTC-7, Ty Ford wrote:
I shot some friends of mine with nothing more than an iPhone 12Pro at Germano's here in Baltimore.

https://youtu.be/wLVGaQAyO5o

https://youtu.be/AFfIE7SV-oU

https://youtu.be/Me9dZHDHt_Q

I was very happy with the results.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Yes, very good. Steve Jobs was an audiophile. He put considerable effort into the audio quality of his products and video later on the iPhone. I still enjoy listening to my original iPod and 2nd generation iPod. Most of what is on these devices is my own material at 16 bit, 44.1 sample rate.