Tasp

Default AVO CT-160 Plus AVO Valve Data Book

I will shortly be disposing of my AVO CT-160 tube tester, but
thought that I would offer it up on this group prior to listing
on auction. It works flawlessly, and i've used it for many years, so I
can sell it and KNOW that its all OK. Tester is in Australia. Pictures and
more info, including my phone number supplied on request. Make an offer.