Peter A. H.

Default Ferguson record player

Hi,
I just bought a record player Ferguson #39216 at ebay. It was made by
Thorn Emi Ferguson Ltd. On the back there is a very small 3-pin-socket
(8mmx5mm) for the power supply. Can anyone help me with the kind of
power supply it needs? There also is a 5-pin-socket called "system
control". I hope I do not need it.

It would be very kind of you if you can post your answer also directly
to my email address.

Thank you!
Peter A. H.