Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default My Corona ?

Hi,

this home made vid is well produced, well played and damn funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cF...&start_radio=1

I particularly like the teen girl with the bored look playing the crucial bass part brilliantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cF...&start_radio=1

I hope this is an example of a family that *plays* together stays together.

Wot a cool dad.

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 13/05/2020 10:09 pm, Phil Allison wrote:

Hi,

this home made vid is well produced, well played and damn funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cF...&start_radio=1

I particularly like the teen girl with the bored look playing the crucial bass part brilliantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cF...&start_radio=1

I hope this is an example of a family that *plays* together stays together.

Wot a cool dad.

..... Phil

https://tinyurl.com/yapuwkfs

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W Phil W is offline

crapbook says "page not available - either the link is incorrect or the
page has been removed"

best wishes from the other end of the world

another Phil than THE Allison

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 14/05/2020 1:47 am, Phil W wrote:
crapbook says "page not available - either the link is incorrect or the
page has been removed"

best wishes from the other end of the world

another Phil than THE Allison

https://tinyurl.com/yapuwkfs

geoff

Bloody Farcebook eh.