D Ray

Default XM Radio - Improved Sound Quality

Has anyone else noticed the major improvement in sound quality at XM
in the last week? I've seen comments about it on other threads, and
it definitely puts XM way, way ahead of Sirius (I have both).

It was already better, but these new changes, whatever they are, are
impressive.
Tony Fernandes

I haven't noticed any difference, but then again I thought it sounded pretty
darn good to begin with. I didn't get any info in the XM weekly email
newsletter. You'd think they would have advertised if they upgraded anything
though.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

m...