Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Turn MP3 inot CDDA disc

I have a 2hrs mp3 I want to edit to a 70 minute regular audio CD. I have VLC
and Windows media player. Sound Rec from MS might edit it if it is a WAV. Is
CDDA really WAV?

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com

People Don't Listen To Music - Turn Down Sony or Turn Down Day? JackA Pro Audio 5 February 29th 16 11:36 PM
CDDA stopped working Bob Cain Pro Audio 9 November 3rd 06 03:25 AM
Free Jewel Box Liner Template in Many Formats - Disc Case Cover - Compact Disc and DVD box layout Richard Crowley Pro Audio 0 October 14th 05 03:56 AM
CDDA Rip Quality Pat Tech 24 March 31st 04 09:02 PM
Burned CDDA disks don't stop after last track Lionel Hasselhoff Tech 0 September 22nd 03 06:07 AM