Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Hogwild

Default Choosing Bannana Plugs

I'm finishing off a pretty high end home theatre.

I need to terminate my 12 gauge speaker cables with appropriate
bannana plugs.

I understand that there is a lot of hype around name brand stuff
especially with audio components.

I want good value without being stupid.

What are some good choices for these plugs? Are solder-on or screw-on
better?