Paul Gitlitz

Default Mackie Universal Controler

Is anybody out there using one of these? i got one to test drive and
it seems like a good price? The 2 problems are, the board is labeled
for Logic, I don't have the overlay for using it with Nuendo so all
the buttons are basically mislabeled, and I'm the artist on this
project so most of my time is spent behind the mic instead of the
board.
For the first problem I have downloaded a PDF with the image of the
overlay and it appears that everything functions as it should when you
push the correct button. When I print the overlay it prints at a
totally useless unreadable size, so I have to leave the PDF running in
the background to refer to. This doesn't speed my productivity.
For the second problem I as hoping that feedback from users would
reveal the flaws and merits of this board before I drop a wad of cash!

Glitch

Thanks Mike,
I actually ordered the Nuendo overlay yesterday. I also printed the PDF
version blown up in another program this morning as well as downloaded
the Nuendo manuel for it. I was hoping to get some general feedback
from users especially those with Nuendo.
As it turns out I've taken the day off of being behind the mic, so I
think I'll have some time to play wit it and decide myself. I'm still
interested in reading others experiences though.
Paul