NewfieHobbit

Default Help with Remote Starter on a CR-V

Hi all!
I have reacently purchased a 98' CR-V that came with a remote starter.
The CR-V is loaded with all the power options.
The remote starter came with no user's guide and I suspect I am
missing part of the available features. There is no way to contact the
previous owner (already tried)
The remote starter is an AUTOSTART starter, but I think it's an older
model.
It has two buttons labeled I and II. I activates the power locks and
II starts the engine. These are the only two options I have
identified.
AUTOSTART's website contains user's guides of a few models with
transmitters that look similar to the one I have, but mine does not
seem to do the same functions.
For example they say that pushing buttons I and II at once (model
AS-1260M) will open the tale gate if the option is installed. In my
case it only makes flash the tale lights but the tale gate does not
open. I wonder if it was installed without that option or it's just
broken (the open tailgate control in the car itself does not function
neither, don't know if it could be related to the installation of the
starter).
Anyways, I'll appreciate if somebody can help me identify the exact
model of my starter or any help to get to know all the functions it's
capable of.
Thanks a lot!