Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Ping Max

Yo Max, send me mail to my fiultra mailbox. I appear to have lost your
address. -- Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
maxhifi maxhifi is offline

Hi Andre

I can't find your address either, is it on your website somewhere?

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yo Max, send me mail to my fiultra mailbox. I appear to have lost your
address. -- Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Aug 15, 5:31 pm, "maxhifi" wrote:
Hi Andre

I can't find your address either, is it on your website somewhere?

It's sitting right in front of you, Max:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

as in fiultra at yahoo stop com-merce -- AJ

ups.com...

Ping Ty Geoff@home Pro Audio 6 February 6th 06 04:29 AM
Ping MZ Les Car Audio 0 May 28th 05 09:59 PM
ping Les MZ Car Audio 19 May 26th 05 07:54 PM
Ping Ned Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 0 April 5th 05 05:27 AM
Ping RAT Tom Schlangen Vacuum Tubes 6 February 29th 04 10:09 PM