Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Scott Kiddy Scott Kiddy is offline

Default Fisher 7868 Output Tubes

Hi Gang,

I have a quad of Fisher 7868 output tubes that I pulled from a working
Fisher Receiver. The tubes are in good condition. All of the lettering
is intact and they all have good getter flash. Unfortunately I am not in
possession of a tube tester, but when I had the receiver worked on about
a year ago the tech told me that the tubes tested "good." I replaced
them with Electro Haromnix anyway because I had a ton of work done to
the receiver and wanted to start new with 'fresh' tubes.

These are original Fisher branded tubes, made by - I believe - Sylvania.
They date from about 1964.

I am open to all reasonable offers for the quad. Ideally I would like to
get around $60-$75.

Please e-mail or post here if you are interested.

Thanks!
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Aug 13, 8:47 pm, Scott Kiddy wrote:
Hi Gang,

I have a quad of Fisher 7868 output tubes that I pulled from a working
Fisher Receiver. The tubes are in good condition. All of the lettering
is intact and they all have good getter flash. Unfortunately I am not in
possession of a tube tester, but when I had the receiver worked on about
a year ago the tech told me that the tubes tested "good." I replaced
them with Electro Haromnix anyway because I had a ton of work done to
the receiver and wanted to start new with 'fresh' tubes.

These are original Fisher branded tubes, made by - I believe - Sylvania.
They date from about 1964.

I am open to all reasonable offers for the quad. Ideally I would like to
get around $60-$75.

Please e-mail or post here if you are interested.

Thanks!

Lemme see.... you are offering untested tubes from a PP unit such that
up to two of them could be entirely crapped out and you want actual
money for them....

Whatever.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA