Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 2104 AES Show Report

My report from the 2014 AES Show in Los Angeles is now posted. Visit the
Trade Show Reports section on my web page and download a copy. It's a PDF.

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Mike Rivers" skrev i en meddelelse

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

Thank you Mike!

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Thanks mike, I always look forward to your show reports. I wanted to go this year but the timing was bad. I am definitely going next year!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:

My report from the 2014 AES Show in Los Angeles is now posted. Visit the
Trade Show Reports section on my web page and download a copy. It's a PDF.

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

Thanks, Mike. Off to PDF land I go!

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message ...

My report from the 2014 AES Show in Los Angeles is now posted. Visit the
Trade Show Reports section on my web page and download a copy. It's a PDF.

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

Always wait for your report! Thank you!!!

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Can I borrow your time machine?
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/24/2014 1:16 PM, Tobiah wrote:
Can I borrow your time machine?

OK, how many times did I make that mistake? I think that someplace I
posted another show report with the year mistyped. I need a secretary.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:

I need a secretary.

Yeah, what's with that, anyway?

How 'bout a secretary-masseuse who's been to culinary school and likes
to solder for relaxation?

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
YouTube.Com/WalkinayMusic

My AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 7 December 15th 11 02:05 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 5 November 21st 11 05:30 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 21 January 13th 09 05:19 PM
AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 33 November 8th 05 09:42 AM
.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM