Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default A euphonious New Year to y'all — Andre Jute

If there's anyone left here, a euphonious New Year to y'all. -- Andre Jute
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] themend@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, December 30, 2013 11:21:36 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
If there's anyone left here, a euphonious New Year to y'all. -- Andre Jute

Jeesus. I'm gone from RAT for 10+ years and when I come back the first post I see is from Andy Burlap.

Maybe I'll take another 10 years' hiatus.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] tubegardenia@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, December 30, 2013 10:21:36 PM UTC-6, Andre Jute wrote:
If there's anyone left here, a euphonious New Year to y'all. -- Andre Jute

Hi Andre,

Unlike some, my health and other trivia kept me from the charming vultures on dear old rec.audio.tubes.

OK, I missed New Years.

Happy Easter to all.

Al

PS I am currently resurrecting a long dead Grommes 502C P-P 6BQ5 amp. Amazing what new caps and adding more caps and adding chokes can do with ancient very good iron.

PS I moved to Texas, y'all. The tornadoes missed me, today

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Monday, April 14, 2014 12:23:04 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, December 30, 2013 10:21:36 PM UTC-6, Andre Jute wrote:

If there's anyone left here, a euphonious New Year to y'all. -- Andre Jute

Hi Andre,

Unlike some, my health and other trivia kept me from the charming vultures on dear old rec.audio.tubes.

OK, I missed New Years.

Happy Easter to all.

Al

PS I am currently resurrecting a long dead Grommes 502C P-P 6BQ5 amp. Amazing what new caps and adding more caps and adding chokes can do with ancient very good iron.

PS I moved to Texas, y'all. The tornadoes missed me, today

A mere tornado wouldn't dare touch you, Al. You're a national monument.

I liked chokes until I have a couple of heart surgeries. Now I like fresh air, a lot.

Andre Jute