Posted to rec.audio.tubes
GerryE123 GerryE123 is offline

Default FA: Globe Mesh 280 Vacuum Tube

Hi:

For auction on eBay, one globe-mesh 280 vacuum tube with green base. For
complete details and photos, please use this link:

Gerry

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sal Brisindi Sal Brisindi is offline

GerryE123 wrote:
Hi:

For auction on eBay, one globe-mesh 280 vacuum tube with green base. For
complete details and photos, please use this link:

Gerry

Now that is one pretty globe tube!

Sal
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"Sal Brisindi" wrote in message
GerryE123 wrote:
Hi:

For auction on eBay, one globe-mesh 280 vacuum tube with green base. For
complete details and photos, please use this link:

Gerry

Now that is one pretty globe tube!

Sal

Thanks Sal! I had never seen or heard of Grand Tone before, but green bases
must have been their trademark. I have another Grand Tone tube here, a
112-A, that also has a green base.

Gerry

FA: EICO ST40 tube amp and also globe 45 tube AuroraOldRadios Marketplace 0 August 20th 06 03:25 PM
FA: Globe 45 Tube KSM Marketplace 0 March 9th 04 04:42 AM
FA: Globe RCA UX-250 Type 50 Power Triode Tube Scott McCorkhill Marketplace 0 December 2nd 03 03:10 PM
FA: Old 1930's Tube Amplifier with Globe 45 tubes Kelly Scott Molles Marketplace 0 July 22nd 03 12:59 AM
FA: Old 1930's Tube Amplifier with Globe 45 tubes Kelly Scott Molles Vacuum Tubes 0 July 22nd 03 12:59 AM