Posted to rec.audio.pro
gareth magennis gareth magennis is offline

Default Soundfield microphone connector

Hi,

is the 12-way connector system on the Soundfieled SPS422 an off the shelf item?
I need to replace a female line connector on the mic cable.

Chassis socket is shown on page 10 of the user manual - the pins are not evenly spaced, so look a little proprietary.

http://cdn.soundfield.com/assets/dow...22B-manual.pdf

Cheers,

Gareth.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

gareth magennis wrote:

is the 12-way connector system on the Soundfieled SPS422 an off the shelf item?
I need to replace a female line connector on the mic cable.

It's a Tuchel NN2878, I think.

Since Tuchel got bought out by Amphenol, it's possible for Newark to order
Tuchel connectors but there's some prefix they need to add to the number in
order to get the Amphenol order number. Your Newark rep will know.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 4:14:32 PM UTC+1, Scott Dorsey wrote:
gareth magennis wrote:

is the 12-way connector system on the Soundfieled SPS422 an off the shelf item?
I need to replace a female line connector on the mic cable.

It's a Tuchel NN2878, I think.

Since Tuchel got bought out by Amphenol, it's possible for Newark to order
Tuchel connectors but there's some prefix they need to add to the number in
order to get the Amphenol order number. Your Newark rep will know.

Thanks, Scott.

Gareth.

dbx Soundfield One Speakers Kurt Reiss Marketplace 1 December 5th 08 03:16 AM
FS: Soundfield MKV system [email protected] Pro Audio 0 October 13th 07 10:36 PM
FS: Soundfield ST-250 cdmack Pro Audio 0 November 24th 06 11:45 AM
FS: Soundfield MKV system [email protected] Pro Audio 0 August 22nd 05 12:30 AM
dbx Soundfield One Speakers Kurt Reiss Marketplace 6 July 2nd 04 04:28 PM