Posted to rec.audio.car
dynoman dynoman is offline

Default NEW MEMBER

HI,MY NAME IS DYNOMAN AND I'M NEW ON THIS FORUM.MY HOBBY IS CAR AUDIO
INSTALLS AND UPDATING CARS. I LIVE IN MURFREESBORO,TN AND I HAD MY CAR DYNO
AT THIS PLACE CALLED PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS.THESE PEOPLE WHERE ABLE TO GET MY
TRUCK 38 MORE HP THAN WHAT I HAD AT FIRST.AWESOME

Posted to rec.audio.car
John[_31_] John[_31_] is offline

DYNOMITE!

...& Welcome, but please, talk a little SOFTER!

You actually posted in a Newsgroup, rec.audio.car, a (dinosaur)
ancestor of modern forums. Come on over to forum.carstereos.org /
forum.soundillusions.net and sign up!

Check out http://www.forceaudio.com/ as well!

John
CSo/SIn ftW!

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Apr 26, 2:07 pm, "dynoman" u33725@uwe wrote:
HI,MY NAME IS DYNOMAN AND I'M NEW ON THIS FORUM.MY HOBBY IS CAR AUDIO
INSTALLS AND UPDATING CARS. I LIVE IN MURFREESBORO,TN AND I HAD MY CAR DYNO
AT THIS PLACE CALLED PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS.THESE PEOPLE WHERE ABLE TO GET MY
TRUCK 38 MORE HP THAN WHAT I HAD AT FIRST.AWESOME

DYNOMAN, THAT'S GREAT! BUT WHY DID YOUR MOM NAME YOU "DYNOMAN"? DID
SHE NOT WANT YOU?

-DAN

(BTW, it's considered exceedingly poor netiquette to a) post in all-
caps, and to b) pretend your just some ordinary guy who's really happy
with his ride when in fact you're actually trying to promote your own
business interests. Please don't do this again--it's, as the young
kids like to say "lame".)

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

On Apr 26, 5:07 pm, "dynoman" u33725@uwe wrote:
HI,MY NAME IS DYNOMAN AND I'M NEW ON THIS FORUM.MY HOBBY IS CAR AUDIO
INSTALLS AND UPDATING CARS. I LIVE IN MURFREESBORO,TN AND I HAD MY CAR DYNO
AT THIS PLACE CALLED PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS.THESE PEOPLE WHERE ABLE TO GET MY
TRUCK 38 MORE HP THAN WHAT I HAD AT FIRST.AWESOME

typing in caps is like listening to someone scratching metal on a
chalkboard... it's really annoying. It could get easily marked as
spam which this probably is.