Posted to rec.audio.pro
denovo denovo is offline

Default FS:Mackie 1220 Onyx Mixers

I have 2 brand new Mackie Onyx 1220 mixers I need to sell. Classic case
of not enough time to do what I wanted to do with them, which was live
recording.

These mixers can be used as part of a direct to DAW recording setup, if
you buy the optional Firewire I/O card from a music retailer or EBay.
Brand new units. Warranty card.

Mackie Onyx 1220 Mixer - info he
http://www.mackie.com/products/onyx1220/index.html

$450 obo for each (new $530). $800 if you buy both mixers. Plus
shipping.

Thanks,

Charles

FS:mackie onyx with FW Nate Najar Pro Audio 0 September 15th 05 08:13 AM
Kevin Eubanks endorsement of Onyx mixers [email protected] Pro Audio 14 June 4th 05 04:38 PM
Mackie vlz pro Xdr mic pre vs Onyx mic pre bj Pro Audio 2 February 23rd 05 05:42 PM
Onyx Mixers Nobody Pro Audio 8 June 3rd 04 04:24 AM
Onyx Mixers Nobody Pro Audio 0 June 2nd 04 06:40 PM