Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Att: Brian L. McCarty: you are helpless

Brian,
As I've tried to explain to you, your posts have no effect. I will
continue to post the FAQ at frequent intervals. Whether you choose to post
10, 100, or 1000 forgeries per day is up to you. It makes no difference.
There is nothing you can do to stop it. Five years from now, if you have
posted 100 times a day each day, it will make no difference to me. The
posting of the FAQ will continue regardless.

I repeat: Brian, you are helpless. There is nothing you can do to stop
it.

And just as a little reminder, this is what I post about you:

From: "Robert Morein"
Subject: "OFFICIAL RAM"=Brian L. McCarty, contact info 11/19/05
Date: Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:03 AM

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:15:59 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Brian,
As I've tried to explain to you, your posts have no effect. I will
continue to post the FAQ at frequent intervals. Whether you choose to
post 10, 100, or 1000 times per day is up to you. It makes no
difference to me.
There is nothing you can do to stop it. Five years from now, if you
have
posted 100 times a day each day, it will make no difference to me. My
stupid
postings to FAQ will continue regardless.

I repeat: Brian, you are helpless. There is nothing you can do to
stop me.
I will continues to post garbage wherever, and whenevr I feel like it.
And just as a little reminder, this is what I really like to post.

PERIODIC LISTING-QUESTIONABLE SELLERS & UNLICENSED DEALERS & PROVEN
SCAMMERS
BOB MOREIN
----------
GUILTY of protecting scammers and fraudsters, and attacking those that
have
made such great strides toward protecting the innocent scammed by
these
frauds!

Bob Morein is an unemployed and unemployable 40 year old alleged
pederast
living in his daddy's house in Dresher, Pennsylvania, a wealthy suburb
or
Philadelphia.

He is conducting his life in a most unseemly manner; despite numerous
entreaties from his father and recently deceased mother, he continues
live in the same sorry 10' x 12' room in Dresher, PA. The parent's
proud
jewish hopes of an intellectual son were dashed when he was denied a
degree
at Drexel University, and subsequently demanded daddy fund a lawsuit.
.. . A
true vision of integrity (hahahahaha).

And the courts found explicitly against Morein, showing him as the
lying
twisted individual we have all come to know. In fact, court documents
point
to witness credibility being critical to their decision. And keep in
mind,
this case was reviewed by appeals courts!

These allegations have made him a new target for the lawsuits of those
who
have been subject to this slander and libel.

Seems like there are many standing in line for their "pound of
unleavened
flesh" from this king of the charlatans and scammers.Registrant:
Robert Morein
501 Edgehill Road
Suite A9
Glenside, PA 19025-1238