Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Att: Lionel

Lionel,
If you ever get to the Big Apple, let's do the town together!

I tried to email you a while back, but there was a connectivty problem.

Bob Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Lionel,
If you ever get to the Big Apple, let's do the town together!
and we can do each other as well!
I like to be on top, but underneath is ok as long as you tie me up.
I think my cockis a nice size!

I tried to email you a while back, but there was a connectivty
problem.
and i like to connect !

Bob Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

SomeOne wrote :

cockis

A contraction of cock and cookies ?
....The kind of dirty trap for the little children, you disgusting old
pervert.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote :

cockis

A contraction of cock and cookies ?
...The kind of dirty trap for the little children, you disgusting old
pervert.

Brian does seem to have an interest in sexual perversion.
It is possible that guilt and self-loathing are the root of his
psychological problems.