joey_jojo12

Default Panasonic CQ-DFX983U vs Pioneer DEH-P7500MP

I've narrowed my choice in head units down to these two. The onl
problem is I've never actually gotten to use the Panasonic as I can'
seem to find it around in any of the shops here. I know all abou
features and all that so the deciding factor is probably going to b
looks and ease of use. I like the Pioneer...does anyone have experienc
with the Panasonic? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
-
joey_jojo1
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=16680

Dan D

Can't comment on the Panasonic, but I just picked up a Pioneer Premier
DEH-P750MP (pretty much same deck, but 2yr waranty) and I'm very
satisfied with it so far! I find the controls very easy and intutive
to use, and it makes the garbage in my dash (stock 4" coax in my '94
Hyundai Excel) sound pretty darn good! (Man, I can't wait till i have
some decent sounding speakers!)
Guess I'm not helping your decision that much... but rest assured,
if you go with the Pioneer, you won't be disappointed.

I was also looking at a Panasonic deck and had the same problem as you
(ie: cant find it in any local shops). I'm not huge into buying online
right now, and I didnt feel like travelling any distances to try out
other decks, so having a local concact and knowing exactly who i'm
dealing with and what i'm getting was worth something to me...
Don't you what your situation is, but maybe it's worth something to
you too?

Dan

joey_jojo12 wrote in message ws.com...
I've narrowed my choice in head units down to these two. The only
problem is I've never actually gotten to use the Panasonic as I can't
seem to find it around in any of the shops here. I know all about
features and all that so the deciding factor is probably going to be
looks and ease of use. I like the Pioneer...does anyone have experience
with the Panasonic? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!