Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.misc

Default Looking for some wireless headphones (or earphones)...

Hey, I'm looking for a decent set of wireless headphones under $100 for
casual use at the office (preferably under $75). The Sennheiser
wireless headphones I've seen at Tweeter are nice, but they are pretty
large headphones... I'm looking for something smaller that I can wear
around the office. I would be connecting the headphones to my computer.
If anyone has any suggesitions I'd appreciate that, thanks!!!