Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Slight forger McKelvy tries another ruse

Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try. Instead he decided to crowd it out.
I'd welcome the evidence that his propaganda ruse out of the
lamented Goebel's kitchen has been noticed by others in this forum.
Ludovic Mirabel
NYOB on Nov 15 in "It is amazing..." thread
".Look at how Ludo
is trying to deny what he said about Olive's work. I used a direct
quote
from one of his posts and a slightly paraphrased version of things he's

said repeatedly and now he's denying like crazy..

His "slight paraphrase" as emailed by him to Sean Olive
"The preson making the above statement also concludes that your
tests on speakers revealed that people were not able to distinguish
better quality speakers from lesser ones when doing so blind .

Sean Olive responded angrily to this "slight paraphrase" of the
nonexistent "preson's" views.
Next NYOB publishes Olive's response under this heading: "Guess
what Sean Olive had to say about Ludovic's remarks"
Sean Olive never dreamt that anyone in an audio discussion would
resort to blatant forgery. He knowa better now I hope..

The forger.NYOB had a different take on my views just 30 days ago, He
started then a new thread headlined:" Since Quaaludeovic is SO FOND
of Sean Olive"

I said there on Oct. 9:
"Sean Olive sounds clear enough to me without your pompous
pseudo-scientific parody of his clear statement.: He found and reported
SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES IN PERFORMANCE COMPARING LOUDSPEAKERS. Twist
and turn that is what he says."

And on Oct. 19:
"I see nothing wrong with using a common sense precaution of
*double-blinding*. I see a lot wrong with trumpeting certainties about

a never researched, never validated ABX protocol APPLIED TO COMPARING
MUSICAL REPRODUCTION OF AUDIO COMPONENTS."

And in the current thread;
"And now Sean Olive did exactly that using DBT. Lo and behold- the
majority of panelists had problems with recognizing difference but when
not bothered with that knew what they liked.The chapel does not like
the result".

Some "slight paraphrase". A forger of $100
bills said in court: "I was only making a slight paraphrase"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try. Instead he decided to crowd it out.
I'd welcome the evidence that his propaganda ruse out of the
lamented Goebel's kitchen has been noticed by others in this forum.
Ludovic Mirabel

Mikey, you are a very unethical person. Stop it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

There's nothing to deny other than your sanity.

Instead he decided to crowd it out.
I'd welcome the evidence that his propaganda ruse out of the
lamented Goebel's kitchen has been noticed by others in this forum.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

Mikey, I see you are posting from down under!
I hope you are having a nice vacation. you should,
it is becoming summer there.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

Mikey, I see you are posting from down under!
I hope you are having a nice vacation. you should,
it is becoming summer there.
The heat is very hard on lardasses. OTOH, it sells ice cream.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

You who?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

Mikey, I see you are posting from down under!

I am? Damn I'm good.

I hope you are having a nice vacation. you should,
it is becoming summer there.

I'll let you know when I get back. It's just that I have to leave first.
Hope the forger can type better than I do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:31:47 GMT, wrote:

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

Mikey, I see you are posting from down under!

I am? Damn I'm good.

I hope you are having a nice vacation. you should,
it is becoming summer there.

I'll let you know when I get back. It's just that I have to leave first.
Hope the forger can type better than I do.

No but I am sexy bum..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default T - 40 hours and 10 minutes, and counting.

wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:41:34 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try.

Forgeries are fun,get used to it kiddo.
I am in this for the long run.
I go on forever..

You who?
Mikey, it's Brian.
Yo Brian, T - 40 hours and 10 minutes, and counting.
And then, again, ad infinitum.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
..

No but I am sexy bum..

you know that from
trolling for dates at the homeless shelter?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try. Instead he decided to crowd it out.
I'd welcome the evidence that his propaganda ruse out of the
lamented Goebel's kitchen has been noticed by others in this forum.
Ludovic Mirabel

Mikey, you are a very unethical person. Stop it.

Not he. He is now all over the place except here
Ludovic M.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

.

No but I am sexy bum..

you know that from
trolling for dates at the homeless shelter?

That might be a bit too mild. Notice that Brian obsesses on shame related to
what he thinks of as "deviant sexuality". I think he has some tendencies
that he is ashamed of, one more reason for his war of false allegations
against the sellers on r.a.m. Brian might be interested in underage girls,
boys, or as well, prostitutes.

But it's clear to me that Brian does not romantically love the opposite sex.
A normal capacity for love works against mindless spewing of hate, which
seems to be his overarching obsession.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
ups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Yesterday the "slight forger" McKelvy produced five new
"Threads". Amongst others he copied a long promotion for a
loudspeaker, something about "audio pharmacology" and three others
of equal interest to the consumer audio public.
I thought at first that the "slight forger" had gone finally
bonkers.
Today I understood his aim.
Slimy McKelvy , could not deny the EVIDENCE of his forgery and did not
even try. Instead he decided to crowd it out.
I'd welcome the evidence that his propaganda ruse out of the
lamented Goebel's kitchen has been noticed by others in this forum.
Ludovic Mirabel

Mikey, you are a very unethical person. Stop it.

Not he. He is now all over the place except here
Ludovic M.

I never left.

No surprise you can't find evidence right under your nose.

THE 'TAPE' dave weil Audio Opinions 148 February 13th 05 02:46 PM
O.T. Phone service Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 64 January 18th 05 11:03 PM
Proposal for D.M. Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 143 January 13th 05 05:31 PM
Google Proof of Unprovoked Personal Attack from McKelvy Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 22 December 13th 03 08:30 PM