Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Arch-Priest condemns a heretic

He said in an interview ":The bishops are being called to an
extraordinary council. One NYOB purporting to be a bona fide member
said : "I condemn the ABX church and all its works. Asking people to
listen to A, then to B and then to compare X with their memories of A
and B is utterly pointless" . The Arch-Priest then added: "I
paraphrase slightly"*
The Arch Priest was reminded that NYOB claims he has always said the
very opposite and proclaims his unfailing devotion . The Arch-Priest
answered: "It is too late for repentance. He's been told many times
not to sound off making the Church a laughing stock giving false
references and copying stacks of boring, irrelevant stuff, Now he
started forging documents and ascribing them to innocent parties. In
self-defence he may again try to plead low IQ and poor reading
comprehension.. Granted. But if he knows that why does keep on misusing
the keyboard? He should have thought twice before giving wide publicity
to these words of the false prophet Sean Olive,:
I rarely ask listeners the question "Is A different than B"?" In
most cases, the differences between the loudspeakers under test are measurable (both objective and subjective) and therefore the more interesting question for me is "Which speaker do they prefer, by how much, and why?"

The Arch Priest added: " "No A, no B, no X!!! It is finally clear
that NYOB joined as a covert agent of our enemies to try and undermine
the ABX Church from the inside bringing it into ridicule.and contempt..
He will not be allowed to do that. Sadly tarring-and- feathering is out
of fashion. But we'll do the next best . We'll excommunicate this
viper stealing into the church dressed in false feathers".
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Ludovic,
In the next chapter, could you write something about NYOB being hauled
to the top of an Aztec pyramid, worshipped as a god for about one
microsecond, and then sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli?

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:35:18 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Ludovic,
In the next chapter,

There's another chapter?

could you write something about NYOB being hauled
to the top of an Aztec pyramid, worshipped as a god for about one
microsecond, and then sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli?

Is that Huitzilopochtla's brother by any chance?

Robert, is there some significance in your top posting, or is it just
a change from bottom posting? Mind you, with all the false Robert
Morein posts, I'm relieved to find a genuine one in any form. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
Ludovic,
In the next chapter, could you write something about NYOB being hauled
to the top of an Aztec pyramid, worshipped as a god for about one
microsecond, and then sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli?

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Yor suggestion is gratefully acknowledged. In view of the reported
thinning of vulture population I'll call ornithologists for advice.
Salut Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:35:18 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Ludovic,
In the next chapter,

There's another chapter?

could you write something about NYOB being hauled
to the top of an Aztec pyramid, worshipped as a god for about one
microsecond, and then sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli?

Is that Huitzilopochtla's brother by any chance?

Robert, is there some significance in your top posting, or is it just
a change from bottom posting? Mind you, with all the false Robert
Morein posts, I'm relieved to find a genuine one in any form. :-)

Top-posting was an an unconscious choice, influenced by my finding Ludovic's
allegory a little tedious to read.
No offense to Ludovic intended; it may be a unique post, as I have seen
little of the use of allegories.
My style is more Neil Simon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Robert, is there some significance in your top posting, or is it just
a change from bottom posting? Mind you, with all the false Robert
Morein posts, I'm relieved to find a genuine one in any form. :-)

Top-posting was an an unconscious choice, influenced by my finding Ludovic's
allegory a little tedious to read.

That's disappointing. I was just about to send you my 120,000 word
historical novel for an opinion. I guess that's out now. :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

My style is more Neil Simon.

Quite so!

you and Ludovic surely make an Odd Couple.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Robert, is there some significance in your top posting, or is it just
a change from bottom posting? Mind you, with all the false Robert
Morein posts, I'm relieved to find a genuine one in any form. :-)

Top-posting was an an unconscious choice, influenced by my finding
Ludovic's
allegory a little tedious to read.

That's disappointing. I was just about to send you my 120,000 word
historical novel for an opinion. I guess that's out now. :-(

Another damned, thick, square, book! Always scribble, scribble, scribble!
Eh! Mr. Packer?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:35:18 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Ludovic,
In the next chapter,

There's another chapter?

could you write something about NYOB being hauled
to the top of an Aztec pyramid, worshipped as a god for about one
microsecond, and then sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli?

Is that Huitzilopochtla's brother by any chance?

Robert, is there some significance in your top posting, or is it just
a change from bottom posting? Mind you, with all the false Robert
Morein posts, I'm relieved to find a genuine one in any form. :-)

Top-posting was an an unconscious choice, influenced by my finding Ludovic's
allegory a little tedious to read.
No offense to Ludovic intended; it may be a unique post, as I have seen
little of the use of allegories.
My style is more Neil Simon.

Dear Robert,
your deserved criticism is well taken. I tend to go on. In explanation
(not defense) I'll say that when you're dealing with a lie just
shouting "you're a liar" makes a reader say "A plague on both your
houses" and go no further. Witness the fate of all the never- ending
one-liner exchanges in RAO George Middius is never as deserving of
attention as when he makes a clear and reasonable expose of his views.
With all due respect I think same Robert goes for you. But... there's
no accounting for tastes.
Regards Ludovic M.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
Ludovic,
In the next chapter, could you write something about NYOB being hauled
to the top of an Aztec pyramid, worshipped as a god for about one
microsecond, and then sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli?

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I'm glad to report that the verdict is in: The synod accepted the plea
of limited mental capacity as a mitigating circumstance. The "slight
forger" NYOB is hereby sentenced to twenty years probation . During
this time he must not:
1) ever say: "Oops another mistake!". He said it three times in one
week. This brings the faith into disrepute especially as
a) he's seen as our spokesman
b) instead of contrition he relapses into filthy language directed at
those who point out his "mistakes".
If he breeches these terms there he goes- to the sacrificial peak.-
Vultures or jackals what's the difference?
Ludovic Mirabel