Wylie Williams

Default Gallo Reference 3 speakers in Saint Louis

The Speaker and Stereo Store has the Gallo Reference 3 in our demo
system for your audition, with either Pass Labs X250.5 or Parasound JC-1
amplifiers.
My website is www.speakerandstereostore.com If you are interested in
Gallo, Parasound, Pass Labs, Sunfire, Ixos, Tara Labs, Grado or my other
brands I must tell you that these brands are restricted to sales in and
around Saint Louis MO. But if I am the nearest dealer to you sometimes
I get permission from the manufacturer to ship outside the local area.
I’ve been authorized to ship to adjoining states, for example Iowa or
southern Illinois. So if you have an interest in my brands and no local
dealer just ask and I’ll check.

Wylie Williams

314-692-2230