Jeff Brady

Default Decent 60x4 amp for under $150?

I have 2 Infinity Reference 6.5" in my front doors (60w RMS each) and will
have 2 5x7's in the rear (90w RMS each). I'm looking for a decent 4 channel
amp that does 60w RMS to each channel, but don't want to spend a ton.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

74DartSport

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....oryId=cat03085
Decent amp you could get 1 of these for $80 right now for the front and
then... (for $10 more they have a 200 watt Fosgate that's better then the
lighting)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....oryId=cat03085
get one of these for the back set of 6x9 in the back. It'd be $30 more than
you were wanting to spend but think the added power would most likely be
worth it in the end. Both amps have free shipping

"Jeff Brady" wrote in message
I have 2 Infinity Reference 6.5" in my front doors (60w RMS each) and will
have 2 5x7's in the rear (90w RMS each). I'm looking for a decent 4

channel
amp that does 60w RMS to each channel, but don't want to spend a ton.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

tommy

go to crutchfield.com and look into us acoustics.. they make solid and
cheap 4 channels

--
tommy

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

dont buy anything from best buy unless you want extended warranty or want
them to install it ( which i dont reccomend) you will find a better deal on
www.sounddomain.com or www.etronics.com . www.millionbuy.com is also worth a
look at.

EFFENDI

"Jeff Brady" wrote in message
I have 2 Infinity Reference 6.5" in my front doors (60w RMS each) and will
have 2 5x7's in the rear (90w RMS each). I'm looking for a decent 4

channel
amp that does 60w RMS to each channel, but don't want to spend a ton.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

sanitarium

US acoustics
planet audio
If you dont mind used amps, I have a crunch V150 and V600 and they are
very well made amps. I read somewhere that they are made at the same
PCB/Fab house as MTX amps. I have no reason to doubt it. They make
multi channel amps as well, a 75x4 and a 100x4. Dont confuse these with
the cheaper DS line, they are not very wall made and really bring down
the price/value of the V-### line. I bought the V-600 for $105 and the
V-150 for $30, used in great condition.

Here is a pic of the 100x4.
http://arawndark.netfirms.com/V-4004C/index.htm

Here is a pic of my V-600
http://images.ofoto.com/photos437/5/...9505_0_ALB.jpg

Garrett

Jeff Brady wrote:
I have 2 Infinity Reference 6.5" in my front doors (60w RMS each) and will
have 2 5x7's in the rear (90w RMS each). I'm looking for a decent 4 channel
amp that does 60w RMS to each channel, but don't want to spend a ton.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

sanitarium

IMHO Profile california amps are also very good for the $$$.

Here is a pic of my CA1200
http://images.ofoto.com/photos437/5/...69505_0_SM.jpg

Garrett