Ken Drescher

Default FS: Celestion SL-6 Speakers

Famous English minimonitors. 6" woofer and copper dome tweeter. In the lineage
of the fabulous SL-600 that had the aircraft aluminum cabinets. Super smooth
sound with decent bass for the small size.

When I first heard these speakers back in themid 80's I was very impressed
with imaging that extened way past the speakers. It was actually quite
amazing.

Email for more info.
Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.