Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default IS THIS A RECORD??? NOT EVEN CLOSE!

"roughplanet" blathered...

In the 12 months ending 30th July 2006, Phil Allison, alias Phalluson, made
exactly 8880 posts to Usenet. That's an average of 24.3 posts per day.
Has to be some sort of a record, but not the sort you'd find in the Guinness
book.

What a piker!

I've made over 21,220 posts to Usenet in a six year period. Sure an asshole
like Phil Allison can give the usenet a "burst" of messages for a year or
so, but no one can match the day in-day out performance of someone like me
that has NO job, NO career, and a rich dentist daddy to support me.

And because of my superior technical skills, I answer messages almost
immediately with my patent-pending "ding" signal that I've rigged up to my
computer. Take that, Drexel University!

Can you top that, Phil!

Robert Morein
Shop 'N Bag, PA
http://photosbysylvan.fotopic.net/p33521376.html

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Robert Morein"

I've made over 21,220 posts to Usenet in a six year period.

** Wot a wimp.

Aussie poster Rod Speed has generated 164,000 posts in a little over 10
years.

....... Phil

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Phil Allison wrote:

"Robert Morein"

I've made over 21,220 posts to Usenet in a six year period.

** Wot a wimp.

Aussie poster Rod Speed has generated 164,000 posts in a little over 10
years.

LOL ! 16,196 posts here since 03 July 2005 !

Graham

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
.. .
"roughplanet" blathered...

In the 12 months ending 30th July 2006, Phil Allison, alias Phalluson,
made
exactly 8880 posts to Usenet. That's an average of 24.3 posts per day.
Has to be some sort of a record, but not the sort you'd find in the
Guinness
book.

What a piker!

I've made over 21,220 posts to Usenet in a six year period. Sure an
asshole
like Phil Allison can give the usenet a "burst" of messages for a year or
so, but no one can match the day in-day out performance of someone like me
that has NO job, NO career, and a rich dentist daddy to support me.

Would he care to adopt me?

Alan

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Ayn Marx Ayn Marx is offline

Default Addictive usenet behavior.

Phil Allison wrote:
"Robert Morein"

I've made over 21,220 posts to Usenet in a six year period.

** Wot a wimp.

Aussie poster Rod Speed has generated 164,000 posts in a little over 10
years.

May we suggest you could all gain from reading the article on addictive
behavior in this weeks
New Scientist?

Kissy Kissy

A M

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Alan Rutlidge Alan Rutlidge is offline

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Robert Morein"

I've made over 21,220 posts to Usenet in a six year period.

** Wot a wimp.

Aussie poster Rod Speed has generated 164,000 posts in a little over 10
years.

Yes, and it's about time the Aussie tax payer stopped sponsoring his
full-time occupation (dole bludging) so Roddles can get a real job instead.

Wasting tax payer's money allowing Roddles to stay a home and generating
volumes of Usenet garbage is about as sensible as sponsoring vomit art.

...... Phil