vdeo_guy

Default only $400 for 10.4" flip down monitor

Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good! I brought a monitor from
the website, www.carentertain.com for $430 with free shipping! Also, I
brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
items only cost me $1100!!
Click this out!
fhlh002

they are getting cheaper by the minute......nice schill post, btw
--
fhlh.....
this post was intended for usenet, if you are reading this post on a

"vdeo_guy" wrote in message
om...
Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good! I brought a monitor from
the website, www.carentertain.com for $430 with free shipping! Also, I
brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
items only cost me $1100!!
Click this out!

MZ

What a ripoff! I got a touchscreen with VGA/NTSC inputs for less than
that...

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"vdeo_guy" wrote in message
om...
Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good! I brought a monitor from
the website, www.carentertain.com for $430 with free shipping! Also, I
brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
items only cost me $1100!!
Click this out!

DJ TecThreat

Where at Mark? i'm interested for my next carputer

DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

"MZ" wrote in message
What a ripoff! I got a touchscreen with VGA/NTSC inputs for less than
that...

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply
Unless you're a spammer like "Vdeoguy" trying to sell piece of junk video
screens...

"vdeo_guy" wrote in message
om...
Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good! I brought a monitor from
the website, www.carentertain.com for $430 with free shipping! Also, I
brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
items only cost me $1100!!
Click this out!

MZ

I bought a xenarc usb touchscreen for around that. I don't know if they're
still on sale at xenarcdirect.com, but there are a couple of guys on ebay
selling them with warranty I believe.

--

"MZ" wrote in message
What a ripoff! I got a touchscreen with VGA/NTSC inputs for less than
that...

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply
Unless you're a spammer like "Vdeoguy" trying to sell piece of junk

video
screens...

"vdeo_guy" wrote in message
om...
Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good! I brought a monitor from
the website, www.carentertain.com for $430 with free shipping! Also, I
brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
items only cost me $1100!!
Click this out!

thelizman

vdeo_guy wrote:

Click this out!

Why don't you just buy an ad you piece of ****.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
DJ TecThreat

Thanks Mark, going to check them out.

DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

"MZ" wrote in message
What a ripoff! I got a touchscreen with VGA/NTSC inputs for less than
that...

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply
Unless you're a spammer like "Vdeoguy" trying to sell piece of junk

video
screens...

om...