e.maynard

Default Wireless Tracking Headphones

Hi.
I'm looking for about 4 pairs of wireless headphones to be used for
tracking, but not critical listening. Right now we use Fostex T40RP's
and Sony MDR-2406's, and one or the other seems to work fine for most
folks..........except for one thing, the damn cords everywhere. My
studio is small and it seems like after 6 hours of recording & moving
stuff from one side of the main room to the other it's total
spaghetti. Is anyone manufacturing a decent pair of wireless cans?
Rechargeable would be a huge plus.

Many thanks.........