-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default EDesign A series subs

I was about to purchase a set of two A series 15s. The e15A.22 to be exact.
Anyone have experience with this driver. I have heard nothing but good
things about it. I was hoping someone could demo one for me who is in the
SoCal area, since ED is a onine company.

Mark Harrison

Potent, efficient, loud and sexy. Nothing bad can be said about them, to my
knowledge. Just remember NOT to pick the sub up by the cone, and you'll have
nothing to worry about. Expect a small wait on those, though. Ben is still
trying to send out all of the preorders for them.

-Mark

. ..