Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Musicians - Start selling your CDs immediately.

Musicians - Start selling your CDs immediately.
http://www.musicforte.com/affiliate/royce/
We take the hard work out of the picture and give
you the most for less.

Free Benefits Include:

Your own customized website for showcasing your talent.
Inclusion of your digital media at Froogle (Google's storefront) and
Music Mart. You keep 100% of the sales.
Gig announcement - Announce a show and it will be presented throughout
our entire network of musicians and fans that are living in your area.
Share Music - Upload your mp3 files quickly and easily to share with
our community of Indie music lovers and enthusiasts.
Forums and Blogs - Your words are instantly syndicated through
newsfeeds including major search engines Yahoo, Google, MSN, and more.
Classified ads - Whether you're looking for new gear or have something
to sell, you can post your ad for free.
RSS iTunes and more - There's no need to write xml data feeds. We'll do

it for you. Simply upload your music, and "Wala!", it's dynamically
created. Get maximum exposure by submitting your feeds to your favorite

music content syndicators.
Many more FREE benefits await - Increase your exposure and start
enjoying the rewards of membership at Music Forte now!
http://www.musicforte.com/affiliate/royce/

Go for the Gold!
Want the ultimate exposure? For a minimal one-time fee of $25, you'll
get all of the above and much more. By joining our "Gold" plan, Music
Forte will sell your CDs for you! Read the complete "Gold Plan" list of

benefits.

Just send us five of your CDs and we'll upload all of your music and
scan your CD cover art for you. Within one week, your music will be
featured in Google's storefront, "Froogle", and Amazon.com!
Additionally, it will be featured in our own storefront as well as a
continuously growing number of online storefronts that we are
cooperating with.

Here's the cool part! - You keep 100% of the profit of all digital
sales. As for the sales of your CDs, we keep only $3 and take care of
all the shipping and handling for you! You set your own price.

You can also take advantage of discounts on over 70,000 songbooks and
sheet music titles. We even provide a year's free subscription to Paste

magazine (for US residents), with no obligation at all!

Nobody else is doing so much for so little!

Start Selling NOW!
http://www.musicforte.com/affiliate/royce/