Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default The Pinkerton Pathology, part 2: the awesome certainty of his psychosis

Andre Jute wrote:
One of the symptoms of Stewart Pinkerton's disease which distances him
from sane people is his unshakeable certainty that the truth is
whatever he wishes it to be, without any reference to objective
reality. Indeed, he has no objective reality.

Here is a brilliant example. The one thing everyone knows about himself
with absolute certainty is his name. Yet Pinkerton has for a very long
time now insisted strenuously that someone's name is not what that
person claims. The person is me. I know what my name is. I have a birth
certificate that says my christian name is Andre (with an acute accent
on the e) and my surname is Jute. I have written thousands of articles
and dozens of books with the name Andre Jute on them. I have passports
from several nations with the name Andre Jute on them. Yet Pinkerton
repeatedly, over a period approaching a year, insists my name is
whatever he wants it to be:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

Have you forgotten that your real name is Andrew Jute McCoy, not the
pretentious frenchified abbreviation that you now affect?

Stewart Pinkerton's belief in his own infallibility, in the face of all
evidence to the contrary, is so strong as to be clearly psychotic. The
violent abuse to which he is routinely prone is additional evidence, if
any were required.

Andre Jute