Beauchampy

Default Radar

I've been reading Mixerman and he mentions Radar a few times (Fingaz being
the man for the job). What is Radar and where can I learn more about it?

Regards

Paul Beauchamp

a.m.

"Beauchampy" wrote in message
I've been reading Mixerman and he mentions Radar a few times (Fingaz being
the man for the job). What is Radar and where can I learn more about it?

Regards

Paul Beauchamp

http://www.izcorp.com

Scott Dorsey

Beauchampy wrote:
I've been reading Mixerman and he mentions Radar a few times (Fingaz being
the man for the job). What is Radar and where can I learn more about it?

It's a digital recording system that is actually both pleasant to use
and sounds good. The original system was sold by Otari but the current
system (and support for the older stuff) is from Iz technologies.

I think they have a web site at http://www.recordingtheworld.com, but it
requires Flash.

Ty Ford

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:46:03 -0500, Scott Dorsey wrote
(in article ):

Beauchampy wrote:
I've been reading Mixerman and he mentions Radar a few times (Fingaz being
the man for the job). What is Radar and where can I learn more about it?

It's a digital recording system that is actually both pleasant to use
and sounds good. The original system was sold by Otari but the current
system (and support for the older stuff) is from Iz technologies.

I think they have a web site at http://www.recordingtheworld.com, but it
requires Flash.
--scott

In my review archives, I wrote an account of using Neumann M150 mics in Decca
Tree for a 24 musician date. We recorded to a 2" 24-track Studer and a
RADAR24.

Check it out.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

John Noll

Beauchampy wrote:
I've been reading Mixerman and he mentions Radar a few times (Fingaz being
the man for the job). What is Radar and where can I learn more about it?

Regards

Paul Beauchamp

Radar is a wonderful sounding, easy to use digital
recording system. It is universally praised by most that
have used it, myself included.

There's a good discussion on Radar he

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/showt...threadid=20237

John Noll
Retromedia Sound Studios
Red Bank, NJ

http://www.retromedia.net

Don Cooper

Scott Dorsey wrote:

It's a digital recording system that is actually both pleasant to use
and sounds good. The original system was sold by Otari but the current
system (and support for the older stuff) is from Iz technologies.

I think they have a web site at http://www.recordingtheworld.com, but it
requires Flash.

I even remember a non-working version marketed by Anatek, which
attracted Otari to the product.