Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
SKaReCRoW SKaReCRoW is offline

Default WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

"Christopher "Torroid" Ott" spamtrap at ottelectronics dot com wrote in
message ...
"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
I meant "DID" we just get a whole lot of non-car-audio related posts?
(proper grammer, always important)

MOSFET

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
Is it just me or do we just get a whole lot of wierd non-car audio
related
posts?

MOSFET

It's sporge. (In my best Bill Lumbergh/Gary Cole voice) "Did you get the
memo?" Some douchebag warned about it on the 8th. Giganews is probably
filtering most of it for me, since I only saw a few posts.

This dude really needs a girlfriend...

Chris

Oooooh Kayyy... What are the odds of me reading this extremely old post 5
minutes after Office Spce started on TV? rofl, right when Bill Lumbergh
made his first appearance I opened this message and read his name.