JPepper

Default 1 Pair of Rare NOS Mazda ECC83/12AX7 tubes

These are new in the box tubes and other than to check them out they were
never put into service. One pair may never have been put in anything other
than a tube tester. These tubes were the highest rated tubes in a 12AX7
shootout in Vacuum Tube Valley and are as good as anything I have ever
owned. This is especially true in a guitar amp since they are not prone to
microphonics. This is a unusual opportunity to own some of the highest
rated, hardest to find tubes I know of and these are in the original boxes.
What more can I say? I have two pairs for sale if you want both at $80 per
pair shipped price. Payment by PayPal or Money Order.