Chris T. Young

Default Lexicon PCM91 in Great Condition

Most places I usually deal with would sell you a new one in box with
warranty (after a little negotiating) for the $1378 buy it now price (with
shipping) your asking.

-Chris

"AudioGaff" wrote in message
FA: Lexicon PCM91 in Great Condition. Backup unit with little use.
Ends Sat morning.

&rd=1

--
AudioGaff

Chris T. Young

I should have said for "close to" his "buy it now" price with shipping. :-)
Actually at a couple of places I deal with on a regular basis, I could get
that deal. The exact amount was actually $1449.95 with free shipping and no
sales tax cause it was out of state. I just bought a PCM91 around Feb at
that price. A little negotiating and you can get some pretty sweet deals at
some of the dealers. I can't give away my personal gold mines though, I was
asked not to.
;-)

-Chris